Panoptx sunglasses -- the best I've had

Post your questions/comments about Gear here

Panoptx sunglasses -- the best I've had

Postby Heyoka » Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:42 pm

Hello there!

Yesterday at the Beav I tried out my new sunglasses:
http://www.panoptx.com/

After years of wearing Maui Jim's I've now switched. These Panoptx sunglasss are the best -- the best.

I've never been able to wear sunglasses that I didn't have to squint on bluebird days. Yesterday was bluebird, no squinting (I have the Copper Flash lens). I wore them all day, I felt like I was sitting inside.

I've never found one pair of sunglasses that don't fog up from skiing; either from the cold or from perspiration (making lousy turns makes me sweat). My Maui Jim's always fogged up, no matter what. I also tear up, when wearing sunglasses.

No more. It's over. Send in the clowns.

The Panoptx glasses come with a foam wrap around. This stops tears, they didn't fog up from sweat, either. All day, I was so comfortable in them. I just couldn't believe it. I was going fast (because like Your Highness says, "Well Heyoka, you are fast"), no tears. I was sweating, it was hot yesterday -- no fogging. I didn't take them off once!

You can also wear them on your head, which I like to do. If you do that with Maui Jim's, they break or crack.

I feel like my sunglasses are an unfair advantage.

These sunglasses are the best I've ever had. If you want my old Maui Jim's, let me know -- you can have 'em!

Panoptx rule. Where did I first hear of them? From my old boy Peter Keelty. You all know him, right? Peter! Club Soda on me!

I'm so psyched about these sunglasses, I had to tell...the he/she/its. Get you some Panoptx, I promise. You'll be psyched you did.

After all, have I ever given you a lousy tip? No way!

Get you some Panoptx, you'll be rippin, lovin life.

Out.
Ski like Hell, go to Heaven
Heyoka

panoptyx

Postby midwif » Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:43 pm

I bought a pair 3-4 years ago. I find them uncomfortable with a helmet on.
Too much pressure behind the ear. Have they tweaked the design?
midwif

Postby Heyoka » Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:17 am

Heya midwif,

I don't wear a helmet, so I don't know. Try contacting them. All my dealings with them have been great; they seem to be customer service focused.
Ski like Hell, go to Heaven
Heyoka

Return to Gear