supershape binding

Post your questions/comments about Gear here

supershape binding

Postby Icanski » Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:25 pm

Hi,
I got my supershapes and they had the fixed FF binding on them. The rep said they could put the "demo" version on which has a bit more height, but I'm interested in being able to move it forward or back for different snow. Is this the way to go? He said that it's the only one that allows that so you can move the toe piece forward and then slide the heel up to it and vice versa. Which one should I have put on them?
Thanks,
John Icanski
Icanski

Postby jbotti » Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:51 pm

John, I have the SS's with the Free Flex 17's on them. I have skied on demo bindings before and I have never really liked them. They are very heavy. If you feel you need to move the positioning of the binding each time out, a demo binding will allow you to do this. I question why you would need to do this.

The railflex bindiings allow you to adjust your positioning form neutral to forward 15mm to back 15mm. I don't think these bindings are compatible with the CP 13 race plate that come with the SS's.

Personally I would set them up in the neutral position with the FF bindings and go have some fun!! They ski great in all conditiions in that position. JB.
Balance: Essential in skiing and in life!
jbotti

Return to Gear