Doberman 150 "race" boots not WC

Post your questions/comments about Gear here

Doberman 150 "race" boots not WC

Postby Sam Snead » Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:14 pm

All the discussion about Plug boots and Harald's comments on stiff boots has me thinking. My feet have a 1+ size difference between my L & R feet. As a result my current head boots are oversized on the right side, based on the conventional 2mm shell spacing. The Shunk works recommended I get two sets of boots, well I was almost ready to bite the bullet.

So I have decided to read as much as I can (thank you jbotti) and start looking. Well I tried on a doberman 110 in a 285 and and 295 it appeared to be a good compromise, Then I came across these Doberman 150 "race" boots, lace up liner etc. - plug boots - maybe I have them ground/punched an extra 5 mm - but not they are not the 150 world cup model. Anyone know what these boots are?

I also understand these boots can be softened in addition to grinding & punching for a mere mortal like myself. Comments?

Thanks,
Paul
Sam Snead

Postby ssh » Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:05 pm

You should be able to get the 150s ground to more than a size difference from foot-to-foot. I've done this with my new Aggressor 150s.
...addicted, passionate skier just seeking truth...and more fun on snow, of course!
ssh

Return to Gear