Renting Skis for Camp

Renting Skis for Camp

Postby Diana Rogers » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:37 am

If you are planning to rent skis while at camp, we have current and recent-model skis that you can rent for the week, including Head TT-80’s, SuperShape KERS, and Peak 78s, Movement Jams, and a few others. These skis are new and nearly new, and you can be sure that the skis that you rent during camp are going to be helpful and responsive in your efforts to learn PMTS. The cost is $35/day, $175/week (skis & poles). We don’t have many, so contact us early to reserve a set.
Diana Rogers

Re: Renting Skis for Camp

Postby vixzim » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:20 am

Hello,

I'm really looking forward to skiing with you this winter, Dec 12-16. I am flying from London on the 10th, to allow a day for jet lag and to rent skis.... The last time rented gear I didn't make a note of brands but skis were 166, poles 120 and Nordica boots size 41. (you didn't mention boots but I assume you have them?) If you have comparable gear still available please let me know, if not can you suggest another shop, (ideally near the lifts re leaving them on the last day) that will be open on Sundays?

Thank you,

Vicki
vixzim

Re: Renting Skis for Camp

Postby Diana Rogers » Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:38 pm

Clarification...

If you have your own boots, then renting skis and poles through us may be convenient for you.

However, if you have to rent the full equipment package including boots, then we are not set up to do that. For A-Basin camps it's probably easiest to go ahead and rent through A-Basin...
http://arapahoebasin.com/ABasin/lessons/rental.aspx
Diana Rogers

Return to Harb Ski Camp Information 2011-2012