Perfect North, Tuesday 2/6

Want to ski with other forum friends? Form your Posse and post your invite here.

Perfect North, Tuesday 2/6

Postby SrMike » Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:26 am

I will be skiing at Perfect North Tuesday 2/6 from noon until 7:00pm if anyone wants to come out and make turns together. I've been talking to John Mason and he may make it out too.

FYI - I am skiing most weekends with the kids at Mad River Mountain and Wednesday nights at Perfect with the high school ski club. If someone is interested in making some turns together feel free to send me a PM.

Mike
SrMike

Postby SrMike » Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:46 am

John, it was fun skiing with you and your brother again. We'll have to do it again sometime. I hope you made it home OK. It snowed 8" in 4 hours after you left. :D The snow was light and boot top deep. It took me 3 hours, on what is normally a 1 hour drive, to get home afterwards. I was smiling so much from the skiing I didn't care about the drive. :)
SrMike

interesting trip back

Postby John Mason » Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:13 am

Sorry you started in the Afternoon. It was a good thing we left at 3. We kept getting through just before things were closing behind us due to wreaks or ice. But, made our time together shorter than I would have liked. You looked real good out there btw. I was a bit wiped still from my marathon 2 days before, but had a lot of fun nonetheless.
John Mason

Return to Posse