New E-Video Available that you need to have

PMTS Forum

New E-Video Available that you need to have

Postby geoffda » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:38 am

http://harbskisystems.com/collections/e ... ion-evideo

HSS has put together a fantastic e-video for dry-land training and I highly recommend it. This video will help you understand and master the Essentials like never before, and the best part is that you can practice in your living room. This is the perfect way to get ready for the new season.
geoffda

Re: New E-Video Available that you need to have

Postby h.harb » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:33 am

Geoffda thanks for bringing this up. We have so many skiers who come to camp, with less knowledge about how movements are made. This will really short cut your learning time, comprehension time, and it gets your brain into the right frame for making ski movements before you actually ski.
h.harb

Postby Jeet » Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:41 am

It's awesome. I made myself a tipping board 2 weeks ago. Even though I skii often, I still use this to strengthen my balance and develop more range of movement. I see / feel difference when going back on the snow. I will be using this in preparation for the Hintertux Camp number 2, can't wait, it will be my first Camp. Gym work has begun.

Jeet
Jeet

Postby h.harb » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:25 am

You are on the accelerator track, well done!
h.harb

Postby Robert0325 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:21 am

The new Dryland e-video is excellent.
Like Jeet, I use an indoor ski centre in the UK. One of the problems with these indoor slopes is that they are quite short in length so by the time you’ve figured out what you’re doing wrong on any given run you’re at the bottom. Therefore you have to focus hard before the start of the run on what you want to achieve. Yesterday I was focusing on CA and CB during a classic phantom moves and found that redoing some of the dryland exercises in my head whilst in the run really helped. Imagining raising my hip up the side of the wall while turning my backside into the wall during the runs was very beneficial.
Robert0325

Postby Jeet » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:45 am

You can imagine the look on my face on my first run on a mountain, when I have skied more than 150 meters :)
Jeet

Postby ToddW » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:21 pm

Jeet wrote:You can imagine the look on my face on my first run on a mountain, when I have skied more than 150 meters :)

Jeet,

You're going to love Hintertux #2 this Spring. You can ski from the top all the way down to the hotel (1,750 meters of vertical) with only a short lift ride breaking the descent.
ToddW

Postby nickia » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:24 pm

geoffda wrote:http://harbskisystems.com/collections/evideos/products/essentials-indoor-introduction-evideo

HSS has put together a fantastic e-video for dry-land training and I highly recommend it. This video will help you understand and master the Essentials like never before, and the best part is that you can practice in your living room. This is the perfect way to get ready for the new season.

Thanks Geoffda. Just bought the video - need to have the full PMTS collection :D
nickia

Return to Primary Movements Teaching System