Football Playoff thread

PMTS Forum

Football Playoff thread

Postby Harald » Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:25 pm

Since the other thread was a serious skier thread once, I think it is appropriate to keep it that way and post any further funny business about the playoffs here, thanks!
"Maximum Skiing information, Minimum BS
Harald

Postby realskie » Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:35 pm

You see it your way, I'll see it mine. However that would have been a drastically different game without that faux pass interference call. I'm not saying the Pats would have won, but it would have been a very different outcome. Today the Zeebs all but stole the game from the Steelers. The NFL has to do better. Too many people have too much money riding on the games to let them be decided by incompetence. I can't wait to see next week's game though. Should be an all out slugfest--good old fashioned American football.
realskie
Site Admin

Postby realskie » Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:36 pm

Yeah, Paul, the stars aligned for the Broncos tonight--Brady was sub-par, Vinitieri misses in the postseason, Troy Brown fumbles, free touchdown from the zebras. Pats lost, plain and simple. Not much of a win for the Broncos--very poor offensive performance and with the exception of the first 98% of Champ's interception the defense was non-existent in the second half (by the way does he still have all his ribs?). They'll have to be a whole lot better to win next week. I hate to pull for your team with all the snow you lucky bastards have, but I am. Good luck next week. But nobody's stopping Carolina now. Let it snow (finally)--and until next season when the Pats reclaim their rightful place atop the football world--go Broncos.
realskie
Site Admin

Postby realskie » Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:38 pm

Joe, I think you are misunderstanding me. I don?t care about the teams or the sport. I know about the dynasties of the past, somehow they found a way to win with bad calls, bad luck and even a few interceptions. If you are a team that is that much better and want to call your self a dynasty and be in different league, then you have to bring it, not rely on favorable calls to win games.

Yes, I showed the hoola-hoop to Tom he thought it was great. We also have a tipping from side to side device called ?the coach?. We like it for skiers who already have good foot tipping skills.

Did Harald say he wanted to replace Shanny? What? I can't believe Harald said that. Shanny rules.

Brady is going to get roughed up all day. Bruschi?? Phooey. Our tightends are either going to run by him, or run over him.

Sorry Patsy fans. You're goin home, back to the icy slopes. Broncos by 7.

Postby realskie » Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:40 pm

Sure, Harb, Boo hoo. Wahh. What the hell do I have to be upset about as a Boston sports fan. That the Pats don't win 4 of 5. That the Red Sox don't win 2 in a row. We have it pretty good in Beantown, and will continue to for the forseeable future. All I'm saying is that the NFL can do much better. The fact that Indy had a chance to tie the game today was a joke, that botched interception call was the far worse of two horrible calls that changed the course of two playoff games. I didn't have a dog in that fight either. By the way, that Hula Hoop thing works well. I saw some of Tom's kids change their skiing dramatically in about two runs.
realskie
Site Admin

what?

Postby Heyoka » Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:06 am

Yeah, but did anyone notice? I picked the score.
And how the game would go.

The Broncs are looking tough. They're gonna be tough to beat.
Ski like Hell, go to Heaven
Heyoka

Return to Primary Movements Teaching System